Monday, July 13, 2009

God’s Favor

Yesterday was an awesome day in worship, the Praise and Worship was so anointed as the team gave themselves to God. As always, the dance ministry activated and enhanced the worship experience. I was feeling the spirit of God upon me during my sermon as I surrendered myself to Him. My microphone setting was great and I didn’t have to strain (thanks sound team). Then our band was pumping today (even though Bros.. Todd and Alberto were absent)! We have some great people that are behind the scenes that make our worship experience so powerful and to them I am truly grateful. I announced that we will be moving to our new location starting August 30th. God has opened a door for us and we are excited as we prepare for our new location. I shared with the people how God is preparing VCC for a “radical” change in our ministry. We will be breaking obstacles, barriers and roadblocks to reach the masses in Stafford. People are seeking a ministry that does more than just talk but will meet people where they are in life and empower them with the Word of God. Get ready VCC!

Kneeling in Order to Stand,
Pastor Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment