Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Give Myself Away

One of the hardest obstacles I have faced in life is getting out of God’s way in my life. As I reflect over my journey, I have discovered that God has always worked things out for my good, but my microwave faith of wanting things immediately and not having patience have caused me to experience many setbacks and even hurt and pain. Today, trust me when I tell you my desire is to allow God to work it out the way He chooses. I may not understand why or what is happening but I do not worry about things anymore. For when I totally surrender all to Him, I have discovered that He does more than I could have expected, desired or wanted. Many of you will read this and agree with me that we all experience these types of situations. To be very honest, as believers it is very difficult to sometimes comprehend how God is working on our behalf when we are facing eviction, financial hardships, health issues, loss of a job, and family problems. But I stand on the Word of God and tell you this, no matter how much it seems that you are not going to make it through, tell God you are letting it go and giving it to Him and watch Him work it out!


Kneeling In Order To Stand,

Pastor Ron

1 comment:

  1. You speak the truth. All it requires is faith and discipline - both areas where I've made strides these past few years, but still remain weak.

    ReplyDelete