Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How Great is Our God!

As we come to the end of another year, I am very thankful for what God has done for me in the year of 2009. While it was a year of chaos, conflicts, and conspiracy, I look back over each ordeal and discover how God used my enemies, haters, and backstabbers to bring me to a place of peace and providence through many obstacles. I have discovered who is truly Kingdom-focused and not trying to implement their own agendas. God continuously reminds me of the time when I petitioned Him for more of His anointing over my life. Little did I realize what I was truly asking God for in my personal, professional and ministerial life... well did God ever give it to me??? God demonstrated His power and authority over my life in a manner in which man could never receive the Glory.

Now, the real question is how did it feel? Words can never describe how painful the hurt was during my season... how each day I wanted the pain to disappear. There were people who purposely tried to discredit me and people that would smile in my face and turn and plot to dismember my spirit. I stand to share with my circle today, no matter what people say, do or even think, trust God no matter what it seems like. I am a recipient of the favor of God over my life and according to His word, I shall be the head and not the tail, I will be the lender and not the borrower!

To my family, friends, members of VCC, and co-laborers of the Gospel, my prayer for each one of you is to walk into the blessings that God is ready to pour on you. Don’t allow the enemy to continue to use you as puppet on a string, release yourself from the bondage that has bound you over the years. People may call you crazy but don’t forget you serve a MIGHTY and POWERFUL GOD!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Pastor Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment