Friday, February 5, 2010

Make That Move

Happy New Year! Allow me to apologize for not getting my blog out on time. This year I am making the commitment to do better. Well, I don’t know how you feel but I am living a life of true blessings and favor. I am preparing myself for the release of God’s unlimited blessings upon VCC, my family, friends and me! This year I plan on giving more to the Kingdom of God, listening for His voice about blessing others and submerging myself deeply into the Word of God. I had the awesome experience while visiting my daughter (Alexandria) in California. She invited me to visit her church and all I could say was “thank you Lord”. Pastor Carl (Bishop select) truly allowed the anointing to flow in service. After worship, I had the chance to speak with him about ministry and how you have to move forward regardless of who is not wanting to go. I returned home with a zeal for ministry and Kingdom work. For you that are reading this message, I want you to know God is ready to use you for His Glory. Don’t worry about what issues, problems or situations you are experiencing, I’m here to tell you that God wants to use Y-O-U! This year make the commitment to God and watch how He will use you for the Kingdom. You have a purpose and destiny, a place with your name and anointing approved by Heaven. Tell the devil he is defeated and you are walking in the blessings of an awesome God, command your release from the attacks and defeats of the enemy. Last year you gave in but in the year of 2010, you will be the head and not the tail, you will be the lender and not the borrower, you’re blessed in the city, you’re blessed in the field, you are BLESSED! This is the year of promotion! Get ready for your next level in God. I claim it in the Name of Jesus!

Pastor Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment