Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Roll the Stone Away

Blessings to you and I pray everyone is doing well. I’ll share with you how excited I am for the people of God. It is so amazing that whatever we face our God is so awesome. I want to encourage you today by sharing with you how much God will bring you peace to your situation, circumstance or problems. The word teaches us to cast our cares upon Him because he careth for you, in other words whatever you are experiencing in life, God cares about it. While friends, family, co-workers, etc say they care but don’t show it, this will never happen with God. Not only will he show you, he will show up and show out (can I get a witness?)

I am so excited about Resurrection Sunday, we are planning, praying and proclaiming the Holy Spirit will move at VCC like never before. We are petitioning God to send the harvest so we may bring love, hope and peace to the lost. We decree and declare that because Jesus has risen, we have a mandate to celebrate our Savior resurrection. Knowing that God strategically plan the death, burial and resurrection of His Son Jesus, lets me know that what I have gone through cannot even fathom how much God loves me. Even though I cannot comprehend what God is doing with me, I realized it is part of the plan for my life.

So in closing, don’t forget to thank Him for we know all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose. God has a purpose for your life and when you don’t understand, keep praising and worshipping Him. You may fall but you will rise again.

Kneeling in Order to Stand,
Pastor Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment